Wednesday 8 June 2016

Why the hell am I blogging???


I used to think that all bloggers were self-absorbed egotists, puffed-up with their own sense of self-importance and thought I would never join the blogging revolution.

To date, I still believe I am a nobody but because some people have asked about my ultra-endurance cycling adventures, I have decided to write about my experiences of the following:
  1. The Mental dimension of ultra-cycling: whilst riding; being a dad, a husband and a full-time worker
  2. The Bike, encompassing all its components
  3. The Equipment: tools; clothing; electronics
  4. The Nutrition: food; drink; supplements
  5. The Training
  6. The Adventures, be it races or rides.
I hope that some of you reading my blog will find it useful or helpful before, during or after your own two-wheeled adventures, even if you decide not to take it to the extremes that I have.  Have a great ride!

1 comment:

  1. Appreciated - very interested to hear more about your experiences, as I'm keen to extend my own rides and any help to plan effectively in advance is most welcome. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete