Saturday 30 July 2016

Thank you Giant, Thank you Hard Cro!

A massive thank you to Giant for sponsoring Hard Cro, supporting and providing wonderful prizes, especially Davor Blaskovic.
 
Another massive thank you to all those involved in the Hard Cro organisation, for helping to create an amazing, lifetime, mind-blowing experience, especially Kornél Boros, Ivan Pedalinac Rogić, Josip Kresonja.  The list goes on, as does my thanks... I hope to see you all on my subsequent (imminent!) visits to Croatia!  Hvala Hrvatska!
 
Little helpers who helped daddy hold everything as his hands aren't working properly!

NB: The Giant Defy Disc Advanced SL1 is not a prize from Hard Cro - it got runover, with me, in April, before racing season opened, so I never got to race it as it was written off.  Even more unfortunately, it got runover on the day its build was finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment