Monday 13 March 2017

"B" is for "Bikes & sponsors: (3) Mitchell's Cycles / TMC"

Having been a loyal customer for many years and grown to know and value all the staff at Mitchell's Cycles, I am extremely proud to become a member of Team Mitchell Cycles ("TMC").

A traditional bike shop with an eye on the future, I very much enjoy the atmosphere of Mitchell's Cycles, with its great banter, and I greatly appreciate all the skilled mechanical support and servicing provided to me, especially by Dave Webb throughout all my ultra races in 2016, special advice by Steve Mitchell, and the generous sponsorship by the owner, Andy Mitchell.

I look forward to representing TMC in ultra races, helping to promote Mitchell's Cycles as my Local Bike Shop of choice, and continuing to strengthen our very special relationship.

The Head Mechanic, Dave Webb (left), and myself, outside Mitchell's Cycles.  The Velocite Syn was assembled and tuned by Dave himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment